We are very proud of our premium boarding services offered by the Inn at Carpenter Animal Hospital! Boasting large individual rooms to the more economical/ traditional housing, there is an accommodation for everyone. There is the added peace of mind having the Inn be connected to Carpenter Animal Hospital. Rest assured that your pet will be monitored closely and have immediate veterinary care if it is needed.
We invite you to stop by for a tour today and see the accommodations we offer. We encourage everyone to visit/view our facility and meet the individuals who will be caring for your pet. It is our goal to assure you feel comfortable knowing your loved ones will be well taken care of during their stay.
Please contact us today if you have further questions or would like to make a reservation!
- Our Villas offer a large 5’x8′ open space with laminate moldings and walls for a neat, homey feeling. Each Villa comes with a Koranda bed to give your dog a raised, comfortable resting area. There is also a window in each Villa to provide natural lighting and the feel of a more open space.
- Bungalows are another comfortable, spacious 3’x6′ option. Each room shares a common wall and window with their neighboring guest for a sunlit, relaxing atmosphere.
- Cottages/Premier Cottages are laminate coated so they are more comfortable and not cold to the touch as opposed to standard metal boarding cages.
- Outside time: All of our canine Inn guests are taken outside several times a day to exercise and stretch their legs. They also get let out early in the morning and later in the evening for bathroom breaks.
- Doggie daycare may be added to your dog's Inn stay to give your dog more socialization and playtime.
Feline condominiums are located on the opposite side of the hospital from our canine Inn to ensure a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for our feline guests. They are treated to open, luxurious accommodations that can be customized into single, double, or triple room suites. Each cat condo has a large window allowing our feline guests to people- and bird-watch for entertainment.
We are able to accommodate boarding of ferrets, rabbits, rodents, birds, and most other exotic pets in a separate area from our canine and feline guest facilities. A cage and food must be provided.
Click on the link below for detailed information about our Inn policies!