Doggie daycare is a great way to let your dog socialize with other dogs and people! Drop them off and pick them up the same day! Daycare may also be added on to a boarding stay to allow your dog more play time.
- Offered Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
- Dogs spend the day in groups according to their personality and size compatibility.
- They go out multiple times per day for 30 to 60 minute supervised sessions for a minimum of 3 hours per day.
- While taking breaks from outside, daycare guests socialize in large, climate-controlled, indoor rooms where they can play with their friends or watch TV.
- There are heavily shaded areas in the summer, fresh water is always available, and the courtyard is secure with an 8 foot privacy fence.
- We invite anyone with an overly-energetic dog or puppy to join our daycare program. It’s a great way to release energy while encouraging socialization!
Click the link below for detailed information about our daycare policies:
Daycare Guest Supplemental Policy
Pictures of the fun at daycare! Want even more pictures? Click here to visit our Facebook page! We try to post photos weekly so you can see how much fun your dog is having!