Doggie daycare in Cary is a great way to let your dog socialize with other dogs and people! Drop them off and pick them up the same day! Daycare may also be added on to a boarding stay to allow your dog more play time.
- Offered Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
- Dogs spend the day in groups according to their personality and size compatibility.
- They go out multiple times per day for 30 to 60 minute supervised sessions for a minimum of 3 hours per day.
- While taking breaks from outside, daycare guests socialize in large, climate-controlled, indoor rooms where they can play with their friends or watch TV.
- There are heavily shaded areas in the summer, fresh water is always available, and the courtyard is secure with an 8 foot privacy fence.
- Half-day and full-day options available
- We invite anyone with an overly-energetic dog or puppy to join our daycare program. It’s a great way to release energy while encouraging socialization!
Click the link below for detailed information about our dog daycare policies: Daycare Guest Supplemental Policy
Book Doggie Daycare in Cary, NC
Ready to treat your pup to a day of fun? Contact us today to get started!